What's your story, Nigeria?
by Ioan Pupila 2018-03-08 14:50:47
IndieFrame has launched a nation-wide competition directed at Nigerian Universities and their students (see a list of participating universities below). Deadline for submissions is May 1, 2018. Get updates specific to Nigeria by liking Indieframe Nigeria on Facebook!
How to participate?
- Go to the indieframe.com website and create a profile.
- Upload visual content to your profile and submit them with #Nigeriastory and the hashtag of the
- category, you wish to submit your content in:
Content without hashtags ( # ) will not be taken into consideration by the contest organizers!
Who can participate?
- If you have a camera or smartphone camera and can create an IndieFrame profile, you are eligible
- the competition is directed at students from Nigerian universities, but in principle everyone can participate
- Get recognition and evaluation of your work by acclaimed photographers and journalists
- Represent yourself, your university and/or your community in the competition
- Collect a prize of $150 in each category
- Become a part of a global network of journalists, activists and ordinary people sharing stories
- Get rewarded compensated for your work, get assignments and win other competitions as an IndieFrame user
- Take part in the democratisation of information and the global media
- Voice a story you care about with exposure to global media outlets
Participating universities: Benson Idahosa University / Redeemer’s University / Bowen University / Caleb University / Covenant University / Elizade University / Lagos State University / Mountain Top University / Osun State University / Edo University / McPherson University / Gombe State University / American University of Nigeria / Modibbo Adama University of Technology / Joss University
Cover Photo by Craig Halliday© / IndieFrame